Dayana, Ysla Espinoza et al. “Design of the Discord application as an E-learning tool at the University of Sciences and Humanities.” 18th LACCEI International Multi-Conference for Engineering, Education, and Technology, Buenos Aires, Argentina, July 2020.
Ramadhan, Aulia.“Student’s Response Toward Utilizing Discord Application as an Online Learning Media in Learning Speaking at Senior High School.” ISLLAC: Journal of Intensive Studies on Language, Literature, Art, and Culture, Vol 5, No 1, 3 Feb 2021.
Grimbsy, Gregory. “Using Discord To Foster A Learning Community.” Innovations in Teaching and Learning Conference, Vol. 11, George Mason University, 2019, DOI: https://doi.org/10.13021/itlcp.2019.2520.
Channeling Learning: Using Discord for Education, Jesika Brooks
Tips for Classroom Discord, Ryan Cordell
Remote teaching with Twitch, Discord, and YouTube, Erik Fredericks
How to setup Discord for online teaching, Odette Jansen
How Educators Can Use Discord to Connect With Students, Carrie Rogers-Whitehead
Teaching on Discord by Lyle Skains
Five Tips for Teachers Using Discord, Heather Saigo
- Connect the Conversation with Threads on Discord
- How Discord’s College Ambassadors Helped Clubs Stay Close
- Eight Educational Communities to Further Your Field of Study
- How a UC Berkeley Students Helps Recreate a Campus Experience on Discord
Resources & Education
- Eight Educational Communities To Further Your Field of Study
- How to Use Discord for Your Classroom
- Starting Your First Discord Server
- Resources for Empowering Black Communities
- Keeping Discord Safe and Sound
Something missing? Want it added above?
Drop a link here, or better yet, in the comment box below — I’d be grateful.
Meantime, happy surfing folx!